Mechanical Engineering Technician
Available for exploratory interviews.
Company classification: Manufacturing / OEM ( Tier 1 & 2) (products, equipment and/or machinery) Industry in: Automotive Original Equipment Manufacturer - OEM Highest formal qualification and other: National Diploma Secondary school Discipline: Mechanical Engineering Years of experience range: b. 1 to 2 years (a. Less than 1 year management) Annual package range: South African Rand - ZAR Annual package range: 151 000 - 250 000, per annum Nationality: South African Home and other languages: English, IsiXhosa, IsiZulu, Zulu Gender: Female Ethnicity: African/Black Candidate location: South Africa Location preference: I am open to positions internationally.
Online Interview Questionnaire
Primary purpose of current/most recent position:
I would like to know the business operation on the engineering side from process documentation , product testing and understanding of manufacturing processes.
Core elements or functions that must operate effectively in order to achieve primary purpose:
1. Proper mentoring
2. Training on industrial systems
3. Exposure on manufacturing processes
4.Exposure on technical documentation
Description of self, along with greater purpose and passions:
I am well-versed in the use CAD software’s including Solidworks and Inventor from previous roles on designing and added additional subjects such as Machine Design III & Mathematics III to Lay a foundation on execution and leading of design process to ideation to production. I am currently seeking for an opportunity that will help me sharpen my design and analytical skills.
Ideal business title:
1. Mechanical Engineer
2. Mechanical Design Engineer
3. Applications engineer
Key responsibilities and accountabilities of ideal position:
Design and generate final designs for manufacturing drawings according to relevant standards as per customer specifications.
• Preparing technical documentation including detailed progress reports, Design reports , Quality Control Plans and Internal Orders.
• Following and updating on project plans on project meetings.
• Ensuring that formalized risk assessments are performed on all work activities where machinery is involved.
• Co-ordinating projects, ensuring availability of raw materials required, Prepared Quality Control Plans and arranged delivery for finished products.
• compiling calculation Design for products to be drawn and manufactured
Skill area of competence:
• Highly organized with advanced skills in computer software’s including Microsoft Excel , Microsoft Word , Microsoft PowerPoint.
• Basic hand sketching skills and Proficient with CAD (2D & 3D) & Autodesk Inventor.
• Experienced in automotive industry.
• Experienced in an engineering field, in support of new technologies.
• Can interpret Mechanical drawings.
• ISO 14001 & ISO 9001
• Experience of hydraulic & pneumatic systems and servo control.
• Good understanding with Lean Manufacturing and FMEA.
• Ability to read P&ID, electrical , pneumatic and hydraulics schematics.
• Fault finding and Basic understanding in concept development.
• Experienced and working knowledge of AC drive systems
• Mechanical Engineer with Excellent Collaboration skills and leadership qualities.
• Possess Design for manufacturing skills together with an ability to design and develop new innovative products.
• Experience and working knowledge of programing HMI systems
• Mechanical Engineer with
Understanding of technical Engineering concepts and design, physics, electronics and measurements.
• Vehicle Engineer with knowledge of vehicle electronic communication systems.
• Excellent communication skills
• Mechanical Engineer with understanding of the operation and functioning of an automobile.
1 year Manufacturing
1 year Maintenance
1 year automotive
What do you absolutely love doing:
Creative development - I like solving complex problems by applying my creativity.
Ideal company (culture and values):
Company culture that values growth for the employees in its organization.
If you are looking for a Mechanical Engineering Technician, then do get in touch.
Enshrine Placements your Technical and Engineering Recruitment Partner in Africa..