Available for exploratory interviews.
Company classification: Holding Company Industry in: Education (Schools | Universities | Colleges) Highest formal qualification and other: Honours Discipline: Civil Engineering Years of experience range: h. More than 30 years (e. More than 10 years management) Annual package range: South African Rand - ZAR Annual package range: 851 000 - 950 000, per annum Nationality: South African Gender: Male Ethnicity: Caucasian/White Candidate location: South Africa Location preference: I am open to positions both nationally and internationally.
Online Interview Questionnaire
Primary purpose of current/most recent position:
Maximization of human capital
Maximization of available resources
Achieving the targets agreed within the timeframe required
Description of self, along with greater purpose and passions:
I am versatile hands-on person that has worked extensively in the public, private and NGO sectors. I have skills and experience which come from thriving in new and challenging situations, where you have to merge sound knowledge from a wide range of fields with logic ability to come up with new and innovative solutions. I have strong principals and believe one should work in such a way that you can take pride in a job well done.
Ideal business title:
1) Director: Business and Organizational Improvement
2) Resident Engineer on community development projects
3) Programme Manager for programmes aimed at regional or country level
Key responsibilities and accountabilities of ideal position:
- Maximization of human capital
- Maximization of available resources
- Achieving the targets agreed within the timeframe required
Skill area of competence:
- Thrive on turning around failing situations or tackling something new.
- Excellent at getting new projects or tasks off the ground
- Ability to communicate clearly and succinctly
- Ability to manage budgets and funding
- Ability to manage people
- Government: 9 years
- NGO sector: 9 years
- Education: 7 years
- Construction: 7 years
What do you absolutely love doing:
Problem solving and putting systems and structure in place so that others can maximize their potential.
Ideal company (culture and values):
A company that realizes that in order to get the job done you have to value the people that work for that company. A company that realizes this will have employees that go the extra mile.
If you are looking for a Resident Engineer, then do get in touch.
Enshrine Placements your Technical and Engineering Recruitment Partner in Africa..