Available for exploratory interviews.
Company classification: EPC / EPCM (Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management) Industry in: Engineering - Mechanical | Mechatronic General - eg Materials Handling | Thermal | Aerospace | Acoustical Highest formal qualification and other: B.Tech Discipline: Mechanical Engineering Years of experience range: c. 3 to 5 years (b. 1 to 2 years management) Annual package range: South African Rand - ZAR Annual package range: 251 000 - 350 000, per annum Nationality: South African Home and other languages: Afrikaans, English Gender: Male Ethnicity: Indian Candidate location: South Africa Location preference: I am open to positions nationally (in my country).
Online Interview Questionnaire
Primary purpose of current/most recent position:
My current role has exposed me to the high paced projects environment from handling site teams to equipment deliverables, meeting project specification, handling payment certificates
Core elements or functions that must operate effectively in order to achieve primary purpose:
1. Conduct project Sales i.e. meeting with clients, establishing their requirements, developing a solution, costing the engineering scope, developing proposals, presentations, etc. and thereafter presenting & negotiating the proposal with the client(s).
2. Review solution and engineering for SANS compliance, engineering principles, client contract requirements and related specifications.
3. Coordinate preparation and delivery of project deliverables, engineering, operating & maintenance documents.
4. Evaluate engineering changes, specifications and drawing releases and update accordingly with the drawing and technical department.
5. Controlling external contractors in order to fulfil the task at a client site taking all Health & Safety specifications into account.
6. Keep track of ETA’s, equipment delivered, and material required in order to meet deadlines.
7. Coordinate preparation and delivery of project deliverables, design, operating, and maintenance documents based on sales contract and monitor the quality of work carried out on site and ensure quality assurance of external contractors.
8. Prepare project completion documentation as hand over for client acceptance as well as to follow up and ensure that the invoicing and administrative closing of projects are completed.
Description of self, along with greater purpose and passions:
I am a hardworking and passionate individual who has developed a mature and responsible approach to any task that I undertake, or situation that I am presented with. I work well both individually and with others to achieve a certain objective timeously and with accuracy. I possess excellent communication skills and I have the ability and experience to relate to wide range of people. I enjoy learning new things, I can work very well under pressure and can apply myself when solving problematic situations.
Ideal business title:
Project Engineer to Project Manager
Skill area of competence:
Mechanical Systems Design
Design Spec Calculations
2 years in Government enforcing Occupational Health and Safety in Engineering and Construction Sector
Going into my 2nd year in EPCM as a Project Engineer in Civil and Mechanical Engineering
What do you absolutely love doing:
Making a positive difference to the world we living - by help those that are indeed.
Ideal company (culture and values):
An company that values and respects their employees, with a good work life balance.
If you are looking for a Project Engineer, then do get in touch.
Enshrine Placements your Technical and Engineering Recruitment Partner in Africa..