1. Protecting your privacy
- EP does not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes unless we have your consent.
- In order to reduce 3rd party harvesting & spam, EP offers the option for the listing party to remain anonymous, or have information forwarded directly to their site.
- Account information is password-protected, and users are advised to keep their passwords confidential.
- Forums use basic web server authentication. Close your browser to log out.
- EP does not knowingly collect any information from persons under the age of 18. If EP learns that a posting or other material submission, is by a person under the age of 18, EP will remove that information..
- EP, or people who post on EP, may provide links to third party websites, which may have different privacy practices. We are not responsible for, nor have any control over, the privacy policies of those third party websites, and encourage all users to read the privacy policies of each and every website visited.
2. Data we collect
- EP sometimes collects your email address, for purposes such as sending self-publishing and confirmation emails, authenticating user accounts, providing subscription email services, registering for forums, etc.
- EP collects contact information, such as name(s), phone/fax number(s), and addresses for billing purposes. You may need to provide additional information about your organization if you wish to qualify for a job posting account.
- EP may collect personal information if you provide it in feedback or comments, post it on our classifieds or interactive forums, or if you contact us directly. Please do not post any personal information on EP listings that you expect to keep private.
- The EP web logs collect standard web log entries for each page served, including your IP address, page URL, and timestamp. Web logs help us to diagnose problems with our server, to administer the EP site, and to otherwise provide our service to you.
3. Data we store
- All listings and postings are stored in the EP database, even after “deletion,” and may be archived elsewhere.
- EP web logs and other records are stored indefinitely.
- Registered users can access and update their account information through the login options..
- Although EP makes good faith efforts to store the information in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we can only guarantee security that is possible with the best current practice and which may be subject to flaws that are not known to us at this stage.
4. Archiving and display of EP postings by search engines and other sites
- Search engines and other sites not affiliated with EP – archive or otherwise make available EP postings, including anonymous resumes.
5. Circumstances in which EP may release information
- EP may disclose information about its users only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process.
6. International Users
By visiting our web site and providing us with data, you acknowledge and agree that due to the international dimension of EP we may use the data collected in the course of our relationship for the purposes identified in this policy or in our other communications with you, including the transmission of information outside your resident jurisdiction. In addition, please understand that such data may be stored on servers located internationally. By providing us with your data, you consent to the transfer of such data.
We welcome your feedback. which may be sent to: email@example.com