Our client, a well-known provider of energy efficient climate control solutions and air treatment systems across the globe, seeks a Technical Sales Engineer for the company’s Wet Air Treatment (Humidification / Adiabatic Cooling / Dehumidification / Refrigeration) division to provide promotion, design and service to consultants, architects and dealers, including OEM’s and End-users. You will ensure that clients’ needs are met in selected segments including commercial shopping centres (Woolworths / Pick ’n Pay / etc.), hospitals, data centres, the automotive sector as well as all HVAC AHU / air cooled condenser manufacturers. Travel will be required both regionally and into selected countries in Sub-Saharan Africa.
The ideal incumbent will be a self-driven go-getter with a Mechanical Engineering qualification, at least 5 years’ sales experience in the HVAC arena (technical sales experience and exposure to the Agricultural sector will be an advantage) with a good understanding of commercial/industrial cooling and refrigeration systems design as well as dehumidification and adiabatic humidification system design.
Remuneration package consists of a basic salary, commission, pension, medical aid, car allowance, petrol card, cell phone and laptop.
Country: South Africa
Job Qualification & Experience:
· Mechanical degree or diploma
· At least 5-8 years’ sales experience in the HVAC arena (Agriculture exposure will also be beneficial)
· Experience in a technical sales role preferred
· Familiarity with air conditioning of HVAC systems beneficial
· Understanding of psychrometrics (study of air properties)
· AutoCad design capabilities – beneficial
· Commercial / industrial cooling systems design
· Industrial refrigeration systems design
· Dehumidification / adiabatic humidification system design (understanding)
· Able to convince client and end user regarding payback situations for equipment installed
· Self-motivated, self-driven (“Hunter” sales attitude)
· Good time management
· Travel regionally and into selected countries in Sub Saharan Africa
Our client is a well-known provider of energy efficient climate control solutions and air treatment systems across the globe creating the perfect climate for customers in a wide range of industries, the largest being the food, pharmaceutical and data centre sectors. Having been in operation since the 1950’s, they now employ around 3 500 employees in more than 30 countries.
This advert is being advertised in collaboration with our recruitment partner MCHIR.
Wet Air Treatment Technical Sales Engineer (Humidification / Adiabatic Cooling / Dehumidification / Refrigeration), Johannesburg – Ref: 120519