Seeking a business administration qualification and 4 – 10 years of experience in Supply Chain, together with data capturing experience and high levels of flexibility, ability to deal with multi-tasks and to handle competing priorities, good time management and proven organizational skills. Company provides single-status relocation cost, company accommodation, transport to work and back, medical insurance, 3 meals per day, relaxation facilities, laundry, 30 days leave per year, one flight ticket per year, tax free. Additional 25% housing allowance and 10% transport allowance may be offered.
Type: Contract (duration of contract: 5 years).
Reports to: Project Manager.
- Managing the on-time receiving and loading of containers and trucks. Ensuring all loads are picked in time to ensure no time is lost in waiting for material. Completing invoices and gate passes. Manage team-related activities, develop work plans, manage deadlines and coordinate team and sub-teams, estimate project skill requirements, define and agree on deliverables and milestones and scope, communicate status and vision to client management.
- Ensure all trucks are loaded on time as per customer orders in the right quality and quantity. Ensure gate passes are done and all orders closed on the system after completion.
- Manage receiving and storing of pallets inside all warehouses.
Job description / core competencies:
- Managing loading and shipping functions as per customer’s requirements & all group standards for operations and SSHEQ.
- Developing work plans, managing deadlines and coordination of team.
- Ensuring all available equipment and work force is utilized in a more productive and professional manner.
- To load as per the daily container shipment target and to ensure hourly that all targets are met.
- Ensuring all operators have their assignments and regular follow up of these assignments.
- Ensuring that the correct product and batch is loaded in the containers.
- Checking if the correct quantity has been stacked in the correct location after the lot has been completed.
- Lot complete to be reported immediately.
Note: The principal accountabilities listed above are an illustrative list and not an exhaustive list. Additional responsibilities may be added from time to time depending on organizational requirements.
Country: Saudi Arabia
Job Qualification & Experience:
- Business administration qualification.
- 4 – 10 years of experience from working within the Supply Chain Area.
- Data capturing experience.
- High level of:
- Flexibility and ability to deal with multi-tasks to handle competing priorities.
- Time management.
- Proven organizational skills.
Subsidiary of a European goods handling specialist, offering a cost-effective and comprehensive package including optimized processes from design and construction to ongoing supply chain management, operations and transport.
In addition to vast consulting services for the local chemical industry they directly provide substantial know-how in the construction of logistics centres and the design of outsourcing contracts. Transport services for bulk goods including decanting from maritime containers into bulk goods equipment are being realized and they manage both overseas long haul and short sea transport to end-user locations.
Boasting a newly-built, multi-customer terminal with multiple storage silos, a container tipping platform and larger warehouse space.
This advert is being advertised in collaboration with our recruitment partner MCHIR.
Warehouse Supervisor, Saudi Arabia (5-year Contract) – Ref: 1098832-4
To view our other job listings, click here