Seeking a Towing / Mafi Truck Driver with a valid KSA (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia) heavy vehicle driving license and at least 2 years of experience driving in KSA. Requires good eye sight in day and night, good knowledge of KSA traffic rules and road safety. Communication skills and an aptitude for safety.
Company provides single-status relocation cost, company accommodation, transport to work and back, medical insurance, 3 meals per day, relaxation facilities, laundry, 30 days leave per year, one flight ticket per year, tax free.
Type: Contract (duration of contract: 5 years).
Reports to: Operations Supervisor.
Key internal relationships: Project Manager, Supervisors, Peers.
Key external relationships: Client/Customer.
Primary purpose: To drive the company vehicles in compliance with the traffic rules to ensure safe transportation, pickup and accurate delivery of goods/items to the customers as per their schedule.
- Ensuring vehicle is maintained properly and complaints, if any, are reported immediately to the Supervisor.
- Prioritizing deliveries and suggesting improvements to the daily route plans.
- Reporting damages, excess / shortages if any, during delivery.
- Handling customer complaints in a pleasant and non-confrontational manner and in the agreed method and raising non-conformances where necessary.
- Completing the route sheets with all relevant information and handing it over to the Supervisor towards the end of each shift.
- Supervising the distribution assistants and reporting any misconduct to the supervisor immediately.
- Ensuring that the traffic regulations are strictly observed at all times while driving on the road and all penalties and fines on account of violation are avoided.
- Regular cleaning of vehicle in order to ensure that the vehicle is maintained neat and clean.
- Performing any other related duties / projects assigned by the direct supervisor from time to time to meet the business exigencies.
Country: Saudi Arabia
Job Qualification & Experience:
- A valid KSA heavy vehicle driving license.
- Good eye sight in day and night.
- Good Knowledge of KSA traffic rules and road safety.
- Matriculation or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of experience driving in KSA (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia).
- Communication skills.
- Aptitude for safety.
Subsidiary of a European goods handling specialist, offering a cost-effective and comprehensive package including optimized processes from design and construction to ongoing supply chain management, operations and transport.
In addition to vast consulting services for the local chemical industry they directly provide substantial know-how in the construction of logistics centres and the design of outsourcing contracts. Transport services for bulk goods including decanting from maritime containers into bulk goods equipment are being realized and they manage both overseas long haul and short sea transport to end-user locations.
Boasting a newly-built, multi-customer terminal with multiple storage silos, a container tipping platform and larger warehouse space.
This advert is being advertised in collaboration with our recruitment partner MCHIR.
Towing Truck and Mafi Truck Driver (5-year Contract), Saudi Arabia – Ref: 1098832-12
To view our other job listings, click here