Our client is looking for a Temporary Creditors Clerk with 4-5 years of experience on the maintenance of the creditors’ accounts, processing creditors payments and other financial processes.
Requirements: Grade 12 and SAP Business One
This position is focused on the maintenance of the creditors’ accounts, processing creditors payments and other financial processes.
Key roles and responsibilities:
Maintaining creditors accounts, including:
- Ensuring creditors invoices are correctly authorised and that all supporting documentation is attached.
- Processing of creditors invoices and preparing account reconciliations for review.
- Pay all creditors timeously.
- Ensure that feedback and remittances are sent to suppliers timeously.
- Addressing and resolving creditors account queries timeously.
- Maintaining an up-to-date age analysis.
- Clearing any outstanding queries.
- Providing month-end accrual figures.
- Processing month end accruals.
- Maintaining customer service standards.
- Ad hoc projects.
Job Qualification & Experience:
Qualifications and experience required:
- Grade 12
- Must have at least 3-5 years’ experience in creditors accounting.
- High Competency in MS Excel.
- SAP Business One
- MS Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Communication Skills
- Be able to work under pressure
- Must be a result driven person and forward thinking
- Take responsibility for his/her continuous professional development.
- Maintain high level of confidentiality
- Work cordially and professionally with internal and external constituents
Our client’s core business is the treatment of PGM -bearing chrome tailings (mineral asset development and opencast mining)
This advert is being advertised in collaboration with our recruitment partner MCHIR.
Temporary Creditors Clerk, Gauteng – Ref: 696241-98
Temporary Creditors Clerk
To view our other job listings, click here