A financial services provider, offering personal and business banking, currently has an opportunity for a Technical Analyst to assist with maintenance of Sterling File Gateway, Sterling Secure Proxy and Sterling Control Center.
The ideal candidate will have a relevant degree with 5+ years’ experience in maintaining of Sterling Products.
Type: 6-12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Job description / core competencies:
- Maintain Sterling File Gateway/Sterling Secure Proxy and Sterling Control Centre
- Maintenance and support on the Sterling products.
- Onboarding of new file transfer requirements
- Meet divestment timelines and project deliverable.
- Migration of old infrastructure to new strategic infrastructure.
Location (country, city): Johannesburg, Gauteng
Job Qualification & Experience:
5+ years experience in maintaining Sterling File Gateway/Sterling Secure Proxy and Sterling Control Centre
This advert is being advertised in collaboration with our recruitment partner MCHIR.
Technical Analyst, Sterling Products, (6-12 Month Fixed-Term Contract) – Banking Industry, Johannesburg, Gauteng – Ref: 1152509-3
To view our other job listings, click here.