Our client currently has an opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Specialist. The successful incumbent will hold a BTech in HR Management/Business Management undergraduate degree/Industrial Psychology undergraduate degree together with 5-8 years’ experience in the end-to-end recruitment process, including all aspects of process execution.
Execution of the recruitment process in compliance with the company’s established recruitment policy and related processes including but not expressly limited to the following:
1. Vacancy posting
2. Proactive sourcing of candidates
3. Scheduling and conducting interviews
4. Scheduling and concluding all relevant background check
5. Arranging psychometric assessments for shortlisted candidates
6. Preparation of offer letters and new incumbent packs
7. Arranging for entry medicals
8. Onboarding process execution
Responsible for talent scouting and pipelining for critical roles
Leading career fairs and associated engagements with universities and other learning institutions to promote the company’s brand and attract suitable talent
Support with audits pertaining to recruitment
Ensure that roles are closed within 100 days with a stretch target of 80 days. Assist with the development and maintenance of a candidate database, leveraging the relevant job boards, direct applications etc
Compiling and reporting on recruitment metrics on a monthly basis, including demographics, time to hire etc.
Developing and executing the annual bursary sponsorship project plan as per the BBBEE Skills Development code 300 requirements, and in accordance with the approved budget requirements.
Job Qualification & Experience:
1. Matric and a post matric BTech HR Management/Business Management undergraduate degree /Industrial Psychology undergraduate degree is essential;
2. Postgraduate qualification in the abovementioned fields would be advantageous;
3. 5 – 8 years of experience in the end to end recruitment process, including all aspects of process execution;
4. Experience in the gas/manufacturing/engineering industry would be advantageous;
5. 5 – 8 Experience in recruiting for both blue collar and white collar roles;
6. 3 – 5 experience in recruiting for technically skilled roles is advantageous;
7. Experience in utilizing the various online recruitment portals, job boards and print advertising.
Large supplier of specialty gases
This advert is being advertised in collaboration with our recruitment partner MCHIR.
Talent Acquisition Specialist (EE), Johannesburg – Ref: 951072-1
Talent Acquisition Specialist (EE)
To view our other job listings, click here