A renewable energy client, expanding their business with sole distributorship of proprietary technology for energy storage, is looking for a Solar Sales Consultant to generate sales of PV, Thermal and UPS products and services to installers and resellers as well as industrial, commercial and residential customers.
The ideal incumbent will have at least 2 years of experience in renewable energy sales sector and will be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with existing customers. Initiating actions to grow customer base, analysing business opportunities for the Proprietary Energy Module, PV, Thermal and UPS solutions. Able to do corporate sales presentations to clients and have good knowledge of Solar System Sizing and Battery Quantity requirements.
Reports to: Regional Manager
Primary purpose: As a specialist for renewable energy, generate sales of PV, Thermal and UPS products and services to installers, resellers, industrial, commercial and residential customers.
- Achieving the individual, pre-agreed, monthly and annual sales targets.
- Developing and implementing sales plans for all renewable energy-related products and services with a strong focus on the unique Proprietary Energy Module.
- Developing plans to establish the UPS business as a strong 3rd pillar (next to Proprietary Energy Module sales and PV installations).
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with existing customers; initiating actions to grow customer base.
- Analysing business opportunities for the Sirius Energy Module, PV, Thermal and UPS solutions.
- Ensuring that contractual commitments to customers are met, and billing and collections executed properly.
- Closely monitoring sales performance; investigating and correcting any deviation from agreed targets.
- Continuously developing one’s understanding and know-how of the PV and UPS industry by attending NEE and external training programs as well as through self-learning.
- Adhering at all times to SOPs (standard operating procedures), internal reporting standards, site policies, safety programs and work practices.
Location (country, city): Gauteng
Job Qualification & Experience:
Education: Relevant Degree will be added advantage
Experience: At least 2 years’ experience in an EPC or in Sales in the Energy or Telecoms sector.
- Priority setting and getting things done on time.
- Conceptual and practical thinking skills.
- Strong analytical and computer (Excel) skills (financial modeling).
- Clear written and oral communication.
- Solid presentation skills. – create, update and present corporate presentations to potential clients.
- Strong networking skills.
- Experience in CRM and account management.
- Knowledge of Solar System Sizes.
- Knowledge of Battery Quantity required to meet expectation.
- Self-starter; disciplined; goal/achievement oriented.
- Positive “can do” attitude and very high level of integrity.
- Assertive, yet persuasive.
- Culturally adaptable.
A highly advanced company specializing in renewable energy for example PV, Thermal and UPS products. The company tailor makes solutions for large or small residential, commercial and industrial projects. Company also supplies directly to installers and resellers in the Solar industry. With their sole distributorship of the latest disruptive technology for energy storage devices covering the Sub-Saharan Africa region they are drastically improving and reshaping the Solar Energy Industry.
This advert is being advertised in collaboration with our recruitment partner MCHIR.
Solar Sales Consultant – Gauteng – Ref: 1062729
Solar Sales Consultant
To view our other job listings, click here