A solar client, expanding their business, is looking for an Installation Team Leader to be responsible for managing large installation projects and Technicians doing installations.
The ideal incumbent will be a Qualified Electrician, able to issue Electrical Compliance Certificates. 3 Years of field work and installation experience in the Solar Renewable Energy Industry is required along with good knowledge and understanding of Solar Systems and Technology. Site references of installations completed will be requested as part of the screening process. A valid driver’s license is essential.
Primary purpose: Field work and installations of Solar Systems and Technology.
Job description / core competencies:
Technical lead for a team of Installation Technicians to execute multiple commissioning projects.
Managing with the client any planning and zoning approvals.
Coordinating commissioning activities across multiple projects in order to achieve timeframe objectives specified.
Managing the execution of in-field Site Acceptance Tests for all solutions previously installed by subcontracted Installation Contractors.
Managing the resolution of any issues encountered during in-field Site Acceptance Testing.
Maintaining an excellent knowledge of all products, and the products of third-party suppliers.
Keeping up-to-date with evolutions in products and services.
Providing progress reporting to the Customer Support Manager for all projects being undertaken.
Maintaining good relationships with the technical and managerial customers.
Performing other duties and responsibilities as required.
Location (country, city): Gauteng
Job Qualification & Experience:
- Matric and Qualified Electrician, must be able to issue Electrical Compliance Certificates.
- 1-3 years’ Field Technician experience in Solar Renewable Energy Industry.
- Knowledge and understanding of Solar Systems and Technology.
- Knowledge in and understanding of field work and installations.
- Must have site references where installations have been completed.
- Understanding of ISO and OHS Standards.
- Must reside in Gauteng and nearby areas.
- Driver’s license (essential).
- Computer literate.
- Able to manage large installation projects.
- Manage technicians and staff doing installations.
A solar company that tailor makes their solutions for residential, commercial and industrial areas.
This advert is being advertised in collaboration with our recruitment partner MCHIR.
Solar Installation Team Leader – Ref: 1062729-4
Solar Installation Team Leader
To view our other job listings, click here