If you love sales, have experience with electrical or lighting products, speak English and Portuguese and are willing to travel extensively to Mozambique and Angola, this might just be the right position for you.
Reports to: Branch Manager
Job description / core competencies:
- The service of the existing client base and the development of new markets for all marketed products in Mozambique and Angola.
- Generating sales and converting them into orders.
- Maintaining of all essential data on customers and sales expectations.
- Country of responsibility: Mozambique, assist with Angola.
- Stakeholder relationship management.
- 2 trips per month to Mozambique, or as required.
- Responsible for a budget of R8 000 000.00
- Travel requirements: Based in Olifantsfontein and then travel extensively to Mozambique and Angola.
Country: South Africa
Job Qualification & Experience:
- Electrical or electronic diploma or equivalent.
- Extensive experience in dealing with the export market.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Senior Sales Representative.
- Experience in the manufacturing industry will be an advantage.
- The candidate shall be required to travel extensively to the region and should be prepared to do so.
- Proficiency in both Portuguese and English.
- The successful candidate shall be self-motivated, target-driven and able to work independently with good communication skills on a senior level.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Work well in a team.
- Proficiency in ULYSEE and RELUX is an added advantage.
Forming part of a multinational lighting company, our client is one of Africa’s leading manufacturers of luminaires offering the best global lighting innovations available on the market today.
This advert is being advertised in collaboration with our recruitment partner MCHIR
Senior Sales Representative, Export Branch R251 000 – R350 000, per annum) – Ref: 1026839-47
Senior Sales Representative
To view our other job listings, click here.