Join our client’s global network committed to building trust, solving complex problems and delivering quality with an in-depth knowledge and understanding of operating environments in Sub-Saharan Africa, effectively putting themselves in their clients’.
The company seeks to recruit a number of roles within their Capital Projects & Infrastructure practice within Advisory Consulting. Their Capital Projects & Infrastructure team assists their clients to plan, analyse, structure and execute large-scale capital programmes.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Analysis and interpretation of data
- Report writing
- Oral presentation and workshop co-facilitation
- Application of judgement
- Development of technical skills
- Interpersonal relations and client relationship development
- Stakeholder management
- Risk and compliance management
- Participation in firm’s activities
- Work actively with other lines of service to grow the business
Country: South Africa
Job Qualification & Experience:
- Over 3-4 years of experience in one or more of the following key areas: Project Management or Construction Management or Engineering Management
- Consulting, with advisory experience being an added advantage
- Specific experience in the transport sector
- Strong academic background backed with relevant full professional qualifications
- First Degree in Engineering, Architecture or Quantity Survey from a recognized institution
- Honours / Master’s degree an added advantage
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Strong communication capabilities
- Strong report writing skills
- Willingness to travel
A distinguished professional services organisations playing a significant role in the operation of the world’s capital markets by helping clients to solve complex business problems and simultaneously helping them to enhance their ability to improve performance, manage risk and build long-term value.
This advert is being advertised in collaboration with our recruitment partner MCHIR.
Senior Associate – Capital Projects & Infrastructure, Johannesburg – Ref: 1063790-3
To view our other job listings, click here