We are looking for a well-groomed, presentable individual with previous sales/account management experience in the ICT industry. The right person will be well spoken, self-motivated and hungry for growth as opportunities are only limited to what you want to achieve. Would you like to join a company that provides opportunities for growth, training, and a warm, positive, wholesome environment? Are you a caring, loyal, and honest person?
If you answered yes, this is the position for you!
Job description / core competencies:
- You will be responsible for creating and implementing a sales strategy that ensures personal sales targets as well as company targets are achieved, generating sales leads and following up.
- Identify opportunities for new business to successfully generate and develop new accounts.
- Drive sales of the company’s products by promoting the entire range of products and services.
- Build long-lasting, mutually-beneficial relationships with clients through effective communication, continually striving to provide the best solutions to suit the individual needs of the clients.
- Have and demonstrate the requisite technical selling skills, product knowledge and understanding of pricing required to provide the best service to the client.
- Provide the client with up-to-date technical information and advice.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities.
- Maintain a comprehensive and up-to-date knowledge of all telecommunications and solutions products and technologies through training and regular review of technical documents.
- Adhere to all company’s policies, procedures, and business ethics codes because you are a superstar.
- Collaborate with internal departments to facilitate client’s needs.
- Ensure consistent service levels are met and exceeded.
- Effectively negotiate and close deals.
- Ability to responded to clients request in a professional and timeously manner telephonically and via email.
Location (country, city): Johannesburg, Gauteng
Job Qualification & Experience:
- Have a technical background and technical understanding in the ICT industry
(fibre, CCTV, structured cabling, firewalls, VOIP, Wireless infrastructure, electrical, IT hardware, networking equipment & routers, physical security / biometrics)
- The right candidate will have previous experience in the ICT industry (minimum 5 years).
- Well-groomed and presentable, as weekly client visits are required for the role.
- Be able to close deals.
- Able to work under pressure, with high levels of energy and target driven.
- Methodical and meticulous, (it wouldn’t be a bad thing to have mild OCD 😊)
- Patient, friendly and positive personality; excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
- We require someone who enjoys working with people – we are nice people and are looking for similarly nice people to work with.
- An understanding of customer and market dynamics.
- Fully computer literate (advanced Excel skills).
- Excellent time management skills.
- Be interested in a career and want to achieve great goals.
- Driver’s license and own transport.
A national network operator that physically builds and maintains its own infrastructure in South Africa and some African countries.
This advert is being advertised in collaboration with our recruitment partner MCHIR.
Senior Account Manager, Johannesburg – Ref: 1154062-12
Senior Account Manager
To view our other job listings, click here