Solutions for a changing world. “Voted among the top employers to work for and 100 of Germany’s Most Attractive Employers – Engineering student 2017”.
One of the world’s top suppliers with ambitious growth targets. They set the global standard for excellence in a wide array of disciplines. They devise solutions that turn change into opportunity.
The position is responsible to manage and administer a professionally, efficient and effective General Manager’s office and to provide assistance to five Executive Managers in the Department.
Reports to: General Manager: Finance, Controlling and Treasury.
Primary purpose: The position is responsible to manage and administer a professionally, efficient and effective General Manager’s office and to provide assistance to five Executive Managers in the Department.
Job description / core competencies:
- Manage the office of the General Manager Finance including telephone, mobile phone, electronic diary as well as scheduling of meetings and appointments and other business arrangements.
- General office administration including effective and efficient filing and record keeping system for reference.
- Prepare and compile financial presentations and reports with focus on advanced power point presentations.
- Draft minutes / agendas for various meetings and typing of letters and memo’s.
- Manage incoming and outgoing correspondence including electronic medium.
- Organise all business arrangements and external visitors e.g. conferences, meetings, travelling, flights and accommodation, lunches and refreshments, etc. and provide a reception point for guests/clients.
- Liaise with senior officials from the company, industry, bank, auditors, customers, etc.
- Manage and execute arrangements for annual planning sessions.
- All ad hoc duties and projects.
Country: South Africa
Location: Somerset West
Job Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum Grade 12.
- Secretarial Diploma/Certificate or relevant NQF 4 equivalent qualification will be to an advantage.
- Broad experience in secretarial duties within a financial, business or treasury environment.
- Appreciation/ understanding of business systems/ company policy and procedure.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and high level of professionalism.
- Good problem solving skills, initiative and work independently.
- Excellent administrative, planning and organising skills with attention to detail.
- Fully computer literate in all MS Office packages. Advance Power Point skills is essential.
- High level of integrity, confidentiality and office protocol.
- Fluent in English (Read write and understand).
- Drivers licence is required.
Solutions for a changing world. Our client operates internationally as a successful company. Last year, they were once again voted among the top employers by students in an Engineering Edition, and “Universum Top 100 Germany’s Most Attractive Employers – Engineering student 2017”.
One of the world’s top suppliers with ambitious growth targets. They set the global standard for excellence in a wide array of disciplines. They place great emphasis on mobility and security. They devise solutions that turn change into opportunity. With their technologies in the automotive and defence sectors they ensure these changes follow a safe and reliable path.
With subsidiaries in Europe, North America and Asia their focus is on Asia, the Middle East, South America, South Africa and African countries.
The group offers broad opportunities for development to anyone who wishes to face new challenges, and not only in traditional management careers. As a technology group, our client pays particular attention to the skills of technical specialists.
Seize the opportunity to play a key role with this exciting Global Leader. Work on cutting edge technology.
This advert is being advertised in collaboration with our recruitment partner MCHIR.
Secretary to General Manager: Finance, Somerset West – Ref: 1066415-8
Secretary to General Manager
To view our other job listings, click here.