An exciting opportunity for a SAP-CRM Functional Consultant to deliver on support and maintenance of the SAP system by performing business and systems analysis, solution design, configuration, testing and implementation.
Suitable candidates must have a relevant IT degree, be a SAP Certified Application Associate – CRM Foundation with 3-5 years’ SAP CRM, SAP configuration, business and system analysis experience.
Job description / core competencies:
1. Support clients by providing solutions as per client requirements and substantiate proposed solutions.
2. Investigate and propose enhancements which will result in improved performance.
3. Design solution, configure and maintain the SAP system and provide support through alignment to the standards processes and procedures.
4. Deliver all project activities leading to the implementation of the requirements by applying project management principles.
5. Ensure customer needs are met and understood through regular meetings with clients.
6. Assist in knowledge transfer, to business and internal colleagues.
7. Assist stakeholders in the testing cycle in accordance with testing standards.
Location (country, city): KwaZulu Natal, South Africa
Job Qualification & Experience:
Job Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
Essential (required minimum):
• Relevant Degree / Diploma
• Relevant IT degree
• SAP Certified Application Associate – CRM Foundation
Minimum required experience (essential disqualifier – relevant industry experience):
• 3-5 years SAP CRM
• SAP configuration
• Business and System Analysis
Advantageous experience (not a disqualifier):
• Business Process Mapping
• Project Management
Skills (technologies, systems or software knowledge etc.):
• SAP CRM
• SAP FI/CO
• SAP TRM
• SAP CMS
• SAP Friori
• SAP Loans Management
• SAP Solution Manager
This advert is being advertised in collaboration with our recruitment partner MCHIR.
SAP-CRM Functional Consultant, KwaZulu Natal, Durban – Ref: 1151063-1
SAP-CRM Functional Consultant
To view our other job listings, click here.