This specialist in the compressors, vacuum solutions and air treatment systems industry is looking for a Sales Representative for their Industrial Air Division in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
Reports to: Business Line Manager.
– Responsible for all service and new business warranties and taking decisions on those and reporting those to Europe and locally (claims included)
– Supports service and new business with technical issues
– Supports customers to resolve technical issues on site and liaise with Europe on same, co-ordinating all responses to various team members
– Receives, actions and reports on all engineering change bulletins from design engineering Europe. Reports on the completion of same
– A team player who can interact well with all parties, operations, sales, Technical, customers and management
– Proficient in training and working with HR, Operations and branch managers to design and implement technician training matrix and liaise with the company training Academy and Factory training personnel
– Resolve conflicts with schedules at times and prioritise effectively with all Service team members for technician training and calendar date setting.
– Sale of all Compressor Technique products for Industrial Air & Oil Free Air
– Maintain and increase market share of designated areas
– Identify new business and applications
– To meet targets set out for designated area
– Promote company image, service, spares and sales
– Advise distributors and customers on latest products and technology trends
– Service Distributors in designated area
– Liaise with Business Managers, Distributors, Product Managers, Logistics and Service
– To sell all Compressor Technique Division’s equipment at a premium price and promote service and spares
– To promote good customer relations
– To cover designated area effectively
– To ensure optimum distributor performance to conduct business within the company guidelines
– To support marketing through the effective provision of sales data, including the timely recording of visits and action reports and analysis of sales performance against budget.
Location (country, city): South Africa, Durban
Job Qualification & Experience:
– Area/time management
– Computer literacy
– Good negotiating skills
– Good team player
– Valid driver’s licence
– Self Starter
– Grade 12 – Maths and Science
– Marketing/Technical qualifications.
– Sales Experience
South African member of a global group, a B-BBEE Level 4 empowering supplier with over 1000 employees providing sustainable productivity solutions for over 60 years. Their comprehensive dealer and distributor network offers innovative solutions in construction, mining, rock excavation, power tools and assembly systems as well as compressors, vacuum & air treatment systems.
This advert is being advertised in collaboration with our recruitment partner MCHIR.
Sales Representative – Industrial Air Division, Durban – Ref: 1026839-75
To view our other job listings, click here