Our client is a recognized global leader; a South African distributor of Global Premium Brands (new and used equipment) in the Agriculture, Mineral Processing, Earth Moving and Materials Handling Industries offering multiple career advancement opportunities.
They currently have a vacancy for a Sales Representative to manage Agriculture Dealerships, to improve part sales and promote parts and all related functions.
- Manage all dealer aspects of the parts business.
- Manage and develop dealer’s parts department in area of concern to required standards set out by the company.
- Grow customer base/market.
- Assist and evaluate dealer stock.
- Efficient customer service – high level enquiries, evaluate/implement customer service solutions, training and development.
- Assist with parts marketing and promotions.
- Implement new concepts or ideas focusing on extra turnover.
- Build and maintain good relationships with dealer principles and staff.
- Maintain and exceed sales including dealer growth.
- Compile the monthly sales report.
Country: South Africa
Location: East Rand
Job Qualification & Experience:
3 years’ parts experience in the Agriculture sector
Above-average knowledge of filters and filtration products
Ability to take initiative
Ability to work independently
Good people skills, work well with customers and external suppliers
Willingness to travel extensively and work overtime.
South African Distributor of Global Premium Brands in the Agriculture, Mineral Processing, Earthmoving, Materials Handling Industries.
An ability to develop and grow businesses in multiple geographies including challenging territories with high growth prospects. Committed to sustainable development and playing a leading role in empowerment and transformation. The company has operations globally.
Their success is based on inspired, aligned, empowered, results-driven, globally competitive, passionate people who create value through strategic innovation and continuous improvement. Their customers are more successful with them than with their competitors. Working for a global leader creates endless career opportunities for you.
This advert is being advertised in collaboration with our recruitment partner MCHIR.