We are currently searching for a confident, self-motivated and result-orientated Sales Representative with 2 years of experience in sales and technical aspects of engines and/or electrical systems. Ideal would be prior experience in generators, parts and engines. Matric with Mathematics (minimum of a “C” grade) is essential.
Must be fluent in both English and Afrikaans. Valid driver’s licence and own transport.
Job description / core competencies:
- Prepare quotation for clients.
- Ensure all customer-related issues are address and resolved.
- Follow up on quotations.
- Exceed sales targets.
- Offer world class customer service.
- Develop excellent customer relationships.
- Ability to work independently.
- Travel requirements: Valid Driver’s licence and own transport.
Location (country, city): Lanseria, Gauteng
Job Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in sales.
- Technical experience – engines and/or electrical systems
- Matric with Mathematics (not math lit) with a minimum of a “C” grade.
- Must be fluent in both English and Afrikaans (essential).
- Very good communication skills – verbal and written.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Record keeping skills.
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Good time management skills.
- Very good interpersonal skills.
- Very good computer literacy – Excel essential
- Confident, Self-motivated and result orientated
- Determination and perseverance
- Team player.
- Must take ownership and responsibility for your work.
Leading South African generator supplier, based in West Rand, supporting and servicing the Sub-Saharan residential, commercial and industrial customers. With an excellent team to conduct maintenance, services, sales and tailor made support to meet the current demand.
This advert is being advertised in collaboration with our recruitment partner MCHIR.
Sales Representative (Parts, Generator and Engine Divisions), Lanseria – Ref: 1194896-3
To view our other job listings, click here