Ref: Ref: 1026839-39
With headquarters in Germany, this industry leader is looking for a top Sales Engineer to sell and secure orders for engineered industrial products in the raw material, steel and related industries through a relationship-based approach.
Reports to: Area Manager
Primary purpose: Increase profitable market share for a geographic area and service and maintain the existing client base.
Job description / primary duties:
- Identify opportunities to increase the market share.
- Maintain a visible and active presence in the market to facilitate the development of new business relationships and maintain existing clients.
- Consult on clients on appropriate products to utilize.
- Negotiate contracts.
- Proactively promote and sell new product developments.
- Develop long-term relationships with key clients.
- Research and analyse the market to understand key drivers.
- Provide first line product technical support to the customer.
- Ensure customers service satisfaction.
Country: South Africa
Job Qualification & Experience:
- Relevant technical qualification.
- Five years of experience in the mechanical field in the mining, materials handling (conveyors, mills, crushers, pumps, compressors) or power transmission industry.
- Basic MS Office competency.
- Valid driver’s license (Code B).
- Strong customer orientation.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Socially confident/relationship builder and highly persuasive.
This multinational company in the mechanical engineering field specialises in braking systems as well as mechanical, hydrodynamic, electric and electronic drive systems.
This advert is being advertised in collaboration with our recruitment partner MCHIR.