Our client is a multi-national engineering group with a wide range of products (Boiler Control & Systems / Condensate & Heat Recovery Systems / Flow Metering), services and engineering know-how, and a reputation of promoting internally.
Ideal incumbent: High energy, result-driven extrovert, passionate about providing engineering solutions for challenging applications. Career driven with 5 years’ sales experience, a proven track record in reaching sales targets and growing your customer base. Proven experience in steam process industry. Holds a National Diploma in either one of the following engineering disciplines: Instrumentation, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Millwright, Electro- Mechanical Engineering.
Job description / core competencies:
- Meet the budget set for the territory serviced.
- Increase sales of full range of full product portfolio.
- Increase process engineering services offered to customers making the branch a solutions provider rather than a seller of products.
- Service existing clients and develop new business.
- Provide technical assistance and after sales service to clients.
- Propose the various company products on various applications.
- Proactive in seeking growth in all products.
- Submit quotes and tenders as per the customer requests.
- Gather market and competitive intelligence and participate in creating a sustainable business.
- Visit consultants and end-users to promote the company offerings and to build long term partnerships.
- Prepare technical and commercial offers and grow order book.
- Responsible for handling inquiries and preparing quotations.
- Attend to and resolve technical product queries in the area of operation according to customer needs.
Location (country, city): Kwa-Zulu Natal – New Germany
Job Qualification & Experience:
- A Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Process / Instrumentation field.
- At least five years proven technical sales experience.
- An understanding of processes and applications on our target industries.
- Computer Literate, experience with a CRM system would be an advantage.
- A real interest in applying technical knowledge to solve customer challenges and find efficiencies.
- A self-starting attitude.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Self-motivation and enthusiasm for finding and solving problems.
- Must be prepared to travel.
- A Customer-First attitude.
A multi-national engineering group with wide range of products, services and engineering know-how which enables them to provide the right solutions to their customers by applying engineered solutions and improving operational efficiency and sustainability.
From the FMCG industry to precious metal processing, they help their customers to implement environmentally friendly solutions for by improving quality, process efficiency and energy and water savings by innovating and manufacturing high quality products; arranging installation of engineered solutions; helping customers to maintain and replace our installed equipment to ensure optimum efficiency in their industrial systems.
This advert is being advertised in collaboration with our recruitment partner MCHIR.
Sales Engineer, Boiler Control & Systems / Condensate & Heat Recovery Systems – New Germany, KZN – Ref: 1092974-4
To view our other job listings, click here