Our client currently has an opportunity for a professional Sales Administrator Coordinator to offer clerical support to the organisation’s sales team. The successful incumbent will be able to multitask, have excellent time management skills and be able to prioritise in an environment where responsibilities change on a day-to-day basis.
The successful incumbent will be a Ghanaian citizen, fluent in both English and French, with a relevant tertiary qualification and at least 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Order book/sales – ensure orders are loaded in SAP in a timely manner and on the correct article codes, ensure order book is maintained within agreed age parameters, check stock and compile order report, escalate shortages to market planners, resolve order issues – pricing, product creation, customer offering.
- Shipping and documentation – create SU/ Proforma based on stock availability and inform customer; ensure export procedure is followed with regards to LC (Letter of Credit); IDF (Import Declaration Form); advanced payment; inspection licenses; promo items; planning containers and road transport with forwarding agents & relevant w/houses; ensure correct documents are sent to forwarding agents; banks; inspection companies & customers; retention and filing of documents.
- Invoicing – ensure invoice shows correct terms, currency, price & quantity; add relevant info as per instructions on invoice; ensure timely processing of invoices after shipment; send invoice to forwarding agent; customer or banks.
- Customer – deal with all customer queries and correspondence; feedback to customer re tracking of order; ensure customer receives stock reports monthly; assist customer with export documentation/ clearing required.
- Automotive production & development programme – ensure SA shipment info is sent to forwarding agent.
- Tracking report – ensure tracking report is updated daily with shipping details and comments.
Job Qualification & Experience:
- Tertiary qualification in Business/ Logistics related field.
- 3 – 5 years’ logistics experience
- Ability to speak fluent English and French is essential
- Experience in export and admin, customs, processes & project management
With sales of €34.5 billion in 2014, our client is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently has approximately 200,000 employees in 53 countries. The Tyre Division currently has 24 production and development locations worldwide. The broad product range and continuous investments in R&D make a major contribution to cost-effective and ecologically efficient mobility. As one of the world’s leading tyre manufacturers with more than 47,000 employees, the Tyre Division achieved sales of €9.8 billion in 2014.
This advert is being advertised in collaboration with our recruitment partner MCHIR.