As a full stack developer, you’ll be working on the front-end of the website and will have direct access to the database for all user interactions. You’ll work with designers, product managers and clients to create solutions that meet business needs. You should have at least 2 years of experience in developing web applications using ASP.NET MVC or Angular JS frameworks such as ReactJS or VueJS, PHP Laravel framework or Rails/Rack environment, NodeJS (NPM) modules and tools like Gulp/Grunt/Webpack, Bower packages management system etc.
Location (country, city): Remote
- Creates unique solutions to address business requirements
- Writes automated tests for applications or solutions
- Collaborates with others on the project to brainstorm about the best way to tackle a complex technological infrastructure, security, or development problem
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field required
- Experience with C# preferred
This advert is being advertised in collaboration with our recruitment partner MCHIR.
Remote Full Stack Developer – Ref: 1215020-2
Remote Full Stack Developer
To view our other job listings, click here