As Remote DevOps / Automation engineer you’ll be responsible for the automation of infrastructure deployment and management in AWS and Azure. You’ll work with our team to deploy code into production environments using tools such as Terraform, Octopus Deploy or Powershell/Bash. You will be involved in maintaining the build system used by our team; this includes automating builds, deploying releases and monitoring application health across different environments.
Type: 3 – 6 Months Contract
Location (country, city): Remote
- Deploys new versions of Redgate’s products into our Infrastructure, without interruption to existing customers or operations
- Performs routine maintenance tasks to improve the efficiency and scalability of application services
- Works closely with developers and systems administrators to identify areas for improvement
- Experience in Redgate, Postgres Release Automation, SQL Server Release Automation, Octopus Deploy, Terraform, AWS / Azure infrastructure deployment and Powershell/Bash
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field required
- Experience developing enterprise software using Linux/Unix platform is preferred
- Must have five years of experience in a DevOps environment
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Certified Architect Professional
- AWS Certified DevOps Professional
This advert is being advertised in collaboration with our recruitment partner MCHIR.
Remote DevOps / Automation Engineer (3 – 6 Months Contract) – Ref: 1215020-4
Remote DevOps / Automation Engineer (3 – 6 Months Contract)
To view our other job listings, click here