Our client is a recognized global leader; a South African distributor of Global Premium Brands (new and used equipment) in the Agriculture, Mineral Processing, Earth Moving and Materials Handling Industries offering multiple career advancement opportunities.
They currently have a vacancy for a Regional Sales Manager. This role will be responsible for establishing and achieving sales goals for their respective regional sales team in line with business objectives.
The successful candidate will have 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Drive profitable business growth according to set targets
- Devise, drive and monitor daily activities of team
- Ensure team is trained to deliver on the Sales mandate
- Drive the sales across all business products (New, Used, LTR, STR)
- Actively follow up with team on daily reports while ensuring that team understands the importance of
- Lost Sales reporting
- Analyse team’s performance including lost sales, devise a plan to remedy and implement
- To build, manage and sustain a group of people to achieve the aligned goals of the business
- Execute marketing strategy – working closely with Marketing department, Principals and Aftersales
- Maintain a sound and professional relationship with all internal and external stakeholders (e.g.
- Principals, Suppliers, Company Group of Companies)
- Work closely with Aftersales and Asset Optimisation teams
- Seek out new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in the business offerings
- Responsible for compiling monthly sales reports for their region
- Attend workshops and conferences from time to time
- Continually scan the environment, seeking out market trends and market intelligence to inform decisions
- Ensure high safety standards and uphold the company code of conduct at all times
- Oversee quotation content and verify compliance to company policy
Country: South Africa
Job Qualification & Experience:
- Relevant degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years in a similar environment
- Strong problem solving, analytical and decision-making skills
- Business acumen and high level of professionalism
- Understanding of the market dynamics
- Sales cycle knowledge
- Ability to plan and think ahead
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills
- Efficient with MS office (knowledge of SAP advantageous)
- Focus on achieving results
- Composed, resilient and relentless
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Self- started attuned to looking for opportunities
- Ability to operate at all levels of the organisation
- Exceptional influencing and negotiating skills
- Ability to mentor and motivate team
- Set challenging targets for self and team
South African Distributor of Global Premium Brands in the Agriculture, Mineral Processing, Earthmoving, Materials Handling Industries.
An ability to develop and grow businesses in multiple geographies including challenging territories with high growth prospects. Committed to sustainable development and playing a leading role in empowerment and transformation. The company has operations globally.
Their success is based on inspired, aligned, empowered, results-driven, globally competitive, passionate people who create value through strategic innovation and continuous improvement. Their customers are more successful with them than with their competitors. Working for a global leader creates endless career opportunities for you.
This advert is being advertised in collaboration with our recruitment partners: Engineer Placements and MCHIR.