An electronic security equipment and systems distributor currently expanding and offering great opportunity for career progression has a need for a Regional Operations Manager to effectively create, deploy, manage and refine the company’s operational strategies and disciplines.
The ideal incumbent will have a BCom Business Management with a minimum of 10 years’ operations experience as a Business Operations Manager or in a similar role within a B2B environment. Previous electronic security equipment and systems distributor experience will be advantageous.
Valid driver’s license and own reliable vehicle necessary; need to be willing to travel.
Reports to: MD and CEO
Primary purpose: This role will strongly focus on managing supply chain relationships and pricing, rolling out new branches and refining existing, identifying and streamlining inter-department coordination and common resources. Ensure customer retention, balance profitability and attracting further business. Suited to an energetic leader and strong communicator that has detailed knowledge and experience in managing multiple branches supplying electronic products in a B2B environment.
Job description / core competencies:
- Meeting strategic, operational and profitability goals set by the company
- Managing all business operations and setting goals for branches
- Ensure all systems operate smoothly and align with company standards & strategic goals
- Maximise the efficiency of all business procedures
- Establish staff KPIs and conduct assessments
- Monitor daily operations and address potential issues when they arise
- Build and document processes that meet our business objectives and ensure compliance
- Monitor financial data and recommend solutions that will improve profitability
- Recruit, train and upskill staff to ensure adequate and competent resources are available to meet our business needs
- Identify suitable locations for new branches
- Secure lease and setup stores for opening – including infrastructure, stock and staff
Location (country, city): East Rand
Job Qualification & Experience:
- BCom Business Management
- Minimum 10 years operations experience as a Business Operations Manager or in a similar role within B2B environment
- Ability to identify growth opportunities and risk
- Good knowledge of operations management
- Strong leadership & communication skills
- Experience in managing staff
- Strong affinity for technical products
- Social media marketing
An electronic security equipment and systems distributor specialising in in CCTV, access control, electric fencing, alarms and automation systems.
This advert is being advertised in collaboration with our recruitment partner MCHIR.
Regional Operations Manager, CCTV/Electronics/Access Control – East Rand – Ref: 1097288-4
Regional Operations Manager
To view our other job listings, click here