Seeking a Reach Stacker Operator with a valid forklift driving license and at least 2 years forklift driving experience required. 1-2 years logistics and warehouse experience preferred. Requires good English skills, ability to understand basic computer equipment e.g. Scanners and excellent hand/eye co-ordination.
Company provides single-status relocation cost, company accommodation, transport to work and back, medical insurance, 3 meals per day, relaxation facilities, laundry, 30 days leave per year, one flight ticket per year, tax free.
Type: Contract (duration of contract: 5 years).
Reports to: Operations Supervisor.
Key internal relationships: Project Manager, Operations Supervisor, HSE Engineer, Maintenance Technician.
Primary purpose: To ensure that offloading, put away, picking and packing processes for inbound and outbound operations are performed efficiently and in a safe manner so as to ensure customer satisfaction. Operate forklift equipment in a responsible manner whilst observing all safety measures during process of operation.
- Receiving the invoice and packing list for inbound shipments and checking that the items tally. Informing the Operations Supervisor on any damages, short or over shipments and discrepancies observed in received items.
- In case of damages, filling the Materials Discrepancy Note (MDN) or other forms as the case may be, filing the same and highlighting the case to the Operations Supervisor.
- Operating the forklift in a proper manner and ensuring that no accidents / damages are caused due to negligent driving. Ensuring that the forklift is optimally utilized and regularly maintained.
- Accurately segregating items, scanning if necessary, and carrying out put away in the proper locations so as to enable quick and effective retrieval.
- Filling the manual put away sheets and handing to the Operations Supervisor for final verification and system confirmations.
- Accurately picking items from locations for outbound shipments and checking that the items tally as per the pick list generated. Indicating all the details of items picked in the required format and if required, scanning all items or re-checking before loading.
- Carrying out the packing as per specifications and pasting necessary labels and stickers as instructed by the Operations Supervisor.
- Assisting the Operations Supervisor in tasks like stock checks, cycle counts, etc. as may be assigned from time to time.
- Adhering to group policies and procedures for all practices so that business is handled efficiently.
- Elevating potential problems, exceptions and opportunities for improvement to Team Leader
- Performing any other related duties/projects assigned by Team Leader from time to time to meet business exigencies.
Country: Saudi Arabia
Job Qualification & Experience:
- Forklift driving license.
- Good English skills (ability to read, write and speak).
- Ability to understand basic computer equipment e.g. Scanners.
- High School.
- 1-2 years logistics and warehouse experience preferred.
- At least 2 years forklift driving experience required.
- Excellent hand/eye co-ordination.
Subsidiary of a European goods handling specialist, offering a cost-effective and comprehensive package including optimized processes from design and construction to ongoing supply chain management, operations and transport.
In addition to vast consulting services for the local chemical industry they directly provide substantial know-how in the construction of logistics centres and the design of outsourcing contracts. Transport services for bulk goods including decanting from maritime containers into bulk goods equipment are being realized and they manage both overseas long haul and short sea transport to end-user locations.
Boasting a newly-built, multi-customer terminal with multiple storage silos, a container tipping platform and larger warehouse space.
This advert is being advertised in collaboration with our recruitment partner MCHIR.
Reach Stacker Operator (5-year Contract), Saudi Arabia – Ref: 1098832-13
Reach Stacker Operator
To view our other job listings, click here