A specialist in plastic injection moulding and manufacturing, tailored to the automotive industry, is hiring due to expansion! They require 2 x Quality Control Viewers who will be responsible for the quality checking of painted components to the customer specification and validation for acceptance to supply.
Minimum requirements include: Matric and NQF level 4 qualification in the quality field as well as a quality background.
Reports to: Paint Shop Supervisor
Primary purpose: The Quality Viewer is responsible for the quality checking of painted components to the customer specification and validation for acceptance to supply.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Ensures inspection on all painted components.
- Ensures quality standards are maintained.
- Ensures components are removed off jig for inspection.
- To ensure colour checks are done on colour batches, painted to the required master or working master.
- Ensure components from each painted batch is sent to the lab for measurements.
- Place components in the correct dunnage and label with the correct identification.
Location: Pretoria, Gauteng
Job Qualification & Experience:
Minimum Qualification and Experience:
- Matric and NQF level 4 qualification in the quality field
- Quality background
- Good human relationships skills
- Good communications skills
- Good computer application skills
- Good administrative skills
- Time management
- Work without direct supervision
This advert is being advertised in collaboration with our recruitment partner MCHIR.
Quality Control Viewer (Automotive Paint Shop) – Pretoria – Ref: 1211624-1
Quality Control Viewer
To view our other job listings, click here