With over 30 years of industry experience our client is a unique, dynamic and innovative leader within the mixing and pumping industries. They live by quality, innovation, leadership, service, knowledge & leadership. This leading industry supplier is currently seeking a Mechanical Engineer to join their dynamic team.
Reports to: Managing Director.
Job description / core competencies:
- To resolve client queries and complaints for pump sales and services.
- Building client relations & entertaining clients.
- Research new projects and clients.
- Inspection of client operations and assessing client needs.
- Agitator & pump design.
- Provide technical assistance to local & international sales agents.
- On-site equipment evaluation & consulting.
- Internal customer enquiries (Call-in & via Email).
- TP compile tenders & quotations.
- To be always on the lookout for improvement opportunities.
- To perform duties as required by management.
Key work outputs (results required):
- There is a 10 Million Sales Target per annum, as well as the requirement of on-time submission of quotes & tenders.
- Some travel when necessary.
Location (country, city): Boksburg, South Africa
Job Qualification & Experience:
- Mechanical/ Process Engineering degree / diploma.
- 3 years Related Experience.
- Well spoken & pleasant demeanour.
- Tolerant character.
Our client is a unique, dynamic and innovative leader within the mixing and pumping industries. They live by quality, innovation, leadership, service, knowledge & leadership.
This advert is being advertised in collaboration with our recruitment partner MCHIR.
Proposals/Application Engineer (Mechanical Engineer), Boksburg – Ref: 1026839-79
To view our other job listings, click here