Ref: Ref: 1026839-38
This growing leader, a full-service consulting, engineering, technical and operations firm is looking for Top Project manager for their overall Planning and implementation of projects.
Reports to: Manager – Projects.
Job description / core competencies:
- Planning and implementation of project.
- Define project tasks and resource requirements.
- Develop full scale project plans.
- Coordinate project staff/ activities.
- Manage project budget and resource allocation.
- Adhere to project timelines.
- Meet quality assurance requirements as required by customer.
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions.
- Project evaluations and assessment of results.
- Initiate invoicing.
Country: South Africa
Job Qualification & Experience:
- Project management qualification.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Project
- Management (Small /Medium Plant).
- Experience in the Mining industry, preferably in crushing and process plant.
- Product knowledge of crushing and process plant equipment.
- Knowledge of internet technologies.
- Familiar with iBAAN (preferably BAAN 6).
- Familiar with MS Projects/Primavera software.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent planning skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to monitor project progress and control project activities.
- Ability to work independently / under pressure.
- Self- motivated.
- Own transport / valid driver’s license.
- Time management skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Stress management.
- Technical aptitude.
This is a leading comminution and separation technology provider. It focuses on end-product requirements and provides optimal crushing solutions from concept to design through to end of plant.
This advert is being advertised in collaboration with our recruitment partner MCHIR.