A leading provider of air-conditioning and related building maintenance services is looking for a skilled Project Manager in Cape Town to be responsible for planning, executing, creating solutions, achieving deadlines and delivering excellence through effective interaction with clients, suppliers and the internal projects
The ideal candidate will have a relevant Project Management / Mechanical Degree / Trade-related qualification with 5 years’ experience in a Project Management role as well as mechanical & electrical knowledge of machines and tools. Excellent understanding in HVAC systems, the various components, their functions and proactively seek out knowledge. Valid code 08 Drivers License
Great job security with this national leading building service provider working with Blue Chip clients. Offering mentorship and career development and market related packages.
Reports to: Head of Projects
Primary purpose: The Project Manager is responsible for planning, executing, creating solutions, achieving deadlines and delivering excellence through effective interaction with clients, suppliers and the internal projects.
Job description / core competencies:
· Responsible for overall management on allocated specific projects.
· Ensuring a smooth end-to-end process and workflow implementation according to the service offering.
· Client liaison on high level issues and ensuring that the relationship with the client remains positive before, after and during a project.
· Manage no less than 6 projects at a time.
· Manage the overall time, cost and quality requirements of each project.
· Proactively identify and resolve project issues and escalate when appropriate.
· Monitor project progress and adjust resources and priorities accordingly.
· Budget reporting and forecasting.
· Quoting & estimating.
· Client focused & skill to build or maintain relationships.
· Liaise with clients/consultants and suppliers.
· Manage sub-contractors.
· Organising project folders and procurement.
· Compiling & maintaining OH&S files
· Ensure equipment supplier and sub-contractor quotes
Location (country, city): Cape Town
Job Qualification & Experience:
· Relevant project management/mechanical degree/trade related qualification
· Valid code 08 Drivers License
· 4-5 years’ experience in Project Management role
· Mechanical & electrical knowledge of machines and tools
· Understanding HVAC systems, the various components, their functions and proactively seek out knowledge.
· Competence in MS Office (Word/Excel)
· Strong communication skills
Leading provider of air-conditioning and related building maintenance services.
This advert is being advertised in collaboration with our recruitment partner MCHIR.
Project Manager, HVAC, Cape Town – Ref: 1154790-6
After that To view our other job listings, click here.