Our client currently has an opportunity for a Project Engineer.
The successful incumbent with have experience in a Project / Maintenance and Engineering environment in the Industrial or Chemical industry.
The Project Engineer will be responsible for management of new installations and associated resources. The key responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to:
1. Design safe and cost effective engineered solutions for customer requirements;
2. Lead and direct the installation and commissioning of equipment on customer sites for Bulk Engineering department;
3. Responsible for electrical and instrumentation system design and installation;
4. Responsible for project management activities in Bulk Engineering department;
5. Responsible for providing maintenance support;
6. Support regional and maintenance activities as and when required.
Location (country, city): Kempton Park, Gauteng
Job Qualification & Experience:
1. Matric or equivalent qualification;
2. Must have a completed Degree/Diploma in Chemical/Electrical/Instrumentation engineering;
3. Project Management qualification would be advantageous;
4. Minimum of 3 – 7 years experience in a Project /Maintenance and Engineering environment in the Industrial or Chemical industry;
5. Experience in Cryogenic Design and Project Management would be advantageous;
6. Knowledge and experience in design and installation of process; electrical and instrumentation systems;
7. Programming PLC’s (Allen Bradley software would be advantageous);
8. Knowledge of JDE modules would be advantageous (or any other ERP system);
9. Must have a valid Driver’s license and own reliable transport.
Large supplier of specialty gases
This advert is being advertised in collaboration with our recruitment partner MCHIR.
Project Engineer, Kempton Park – Ref: 951072-5
To view our other job listings, click here.