We are looking for a Programme Manager ideally with a relevant Degree and a Project Management Qualification; with 10 years’ experience in Application Development and Maintenance and 5 years extensive knowledge of banking and risk management.
The ideal candidate will have the knowledge and skills to translate strategy into execution level, able to resolve contractual issues involving vendors and consultants, demonstrates expert ability to influence at all levels of the organisation, including senior managers and experienced with the set-up and running of project/ programme governance structures.
Job description / core competencies:
6 month contract
- Managing a portfolio of projects to deliver strategic programmes within financial services,
- Understanding, communicating and managing the overall direction of programmes to ensure client objectives are met,
- Managing budgets and ensuring delivery within budget,
- Management of overall progress and financial status,
- Stakeholder management and ensuring overall client satisfaction across all projects/areas covered by programmes,
- Managing client issues and concerns, effectively dealing with escalation,
- Providing progress updates to key stakeholders,
- Managing a team of project managers/senior resources within strategic programmes
Location (country, city): Gauteng, Johannesburg CBD
Job Qualification & Experience:
- Business/Commerce/B.Sc Degree
- Project Management Qualification
- Knowledge and Skills – Ability to translate strategy into execution Level
- Extensive knowledge of banking and Risk Management (+5years)
- Experienced with the set-up and running of project/ programme governance structures
- Able to resolve contractual issues involving vendors and consultants
- Demonstrates expert ability to influence at all levels of the organisation, including senior managers
- At least 10 years’ experience in implementing or 12 years’ experience working on large complex projects (R20m+)
- Has implemented enterprise-wide risk management programmes
- Extensive experience in managing large budgets (R50m+)
This advert is being advertised in collaboration with our recruitment partner MCHIR.
Programme Manager (Application Development & Maintenance), Gauteng, Johannesburg CBD – Ref: 1152509-2
To view our other job listings, click here.