A leading, international, multi-disciplinary Consulting Engineering Firm is seeking a Professionally Registered Electrical Engineer for their Building Services, MEP Division.
Projects in the Commercial and Industrial Industries. Prestigious Hotels, Large Complex Shopping Centres, Bottling Plants, Sugar, Water & Irrigation Projects.
The successful candidate will have 10 years’ experience as an Electrical Engineer (Registered as Professional Engineer with Engineers Board of Kenya) in a consulting environment. Capable of running projects and project teams unsupervised and be familiar with Quality Control Systems – ISO (experience benefit). Design and Construction Supervision experience in Electrical and ICT in Building Services, Hotels, Apartments Office blocks, hospitals. Industrial Experience an added advantage.
Planning, design, contract documentation, project management, budgeting investigative reporting, preparation of scope of works, feasibility studies, where conceptual and preliminary designs are nurtured, site supervision, quality management, through to project execution where the designs are matured into construction drawings and documentation on industrial and commercial developments.
Responsibility for the conceptual design, contract documentation, checking of tender and construction designs and drawings for tender documentation. Actively engaged in project management and quality control, in accordance with the companies quality & safety systems. Lead Projects Engineer Design and Drawing Production Management Design Coordination & Client Liaison Project and Construction Management. Priority is given to the clients expectations, standards, budgets and deadlines.
Job Qualification & Experience:
- Registered as Professional Engineer with Engineers Board of Kenya.
- Engineering Degree: Electrical.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience working in a consulting engineering company in the construction/ building Industry.
- Concept and detailed electrical engineering design and drawings, MV and LV electrical design, demand site management, building services, Reticulation Renovation, Electrical Services, including distribution boards, transformers, lighting, IT and electronic systems.
- Hands-on approach to the execution of assignments and is proficient in computer-aided software design packages.
- Capable of running projects and a project team unsupervised.
- Familiar with Quality Control Systems – ISO experience benefit.
Passionate about doing things right 1st time. People-orientated, innovative group where staff are encouraged and supported to grow to their full potential and leave a lasting legacy.
South Africa’s leading multidisciplinary consulting, project engineering, construction and operations management, people-orientated group. World leaders in the Sugar Industry operating in more than 30 countries.
Delivering world class engineering and global innovative solutions. A company with a strong set of values ” integrity, delivery, people, accountability, teamwork, innovation and fun”
Having brought professional and commercial services to a wide range of clients in the public and private sectors. A group of highly qualified employees and associates who operate in a structured environment that allows for an individual, entrepreneurial approach to business. Providing career opportunities to employees in both Engineering and Management to enable the development of their full potential.
This advert is being advertised in collaboration with our recruitment partner MCHIR.