Seeking a technically-qualified Packaging Operator with 4 – 10 years of experience working within a bagging and baling environment. Requires a high level of flexibility and the ability to deal with multi-tasks and to handle competing priorities. Good time management, proven organizational skills. Company provides single-status relocation cost, company accommodation, transport to work and back, medical insurance, 3 meals per day, relaxation facilities, laundry, 30 days leave per year, one flight ticket per year, tax free.
Type: Contract (duration of contract: 5 years).
Reports to: Packaging Team Leader.
Job titles of direct reports: Lead Bagging Operators, Helper.
Primary purpose: Ensuring all packing is done in the correct and proper manner following the machine and safety guidelines.
Job description / core competencies:
- Doing start of shift check on all machines to ensure the correct parameters as per product is loaded.
- Doing regular documentation on critical check such as weight and metal contamination.
- Ensuring the machines are kept in a good condition and bagging and baling is done according to specifications.
- Inform management immediately of any problem on quality.
- Ensuring hourly bagging targets are met.
- Ensuring bagging, baling and palletizing is done in the best way possible, following agreed guidelines on quality.
- Maintaining all safety standards as per company policy and procedures.
Note: The principal accountabilities listed above are an illustrative list and not an exhaustive list. Additional responsibilities may be added from time to time depending on organizational requirements.
Country: Saudi Arabia
Job Qualification & Experience:
- A technical qualification.
- 4 – 10 years of experience working within a bagging and baling environment.
- High level of:
- Flexibility and ability to deal with Multi-tasks to handle competing priorities.
- Time management.
- Proven organizational skills.
- Customer Led Safety Training.
Subsidiary of a European goods handling specialist, offering a cost-effective and comprehensive package including optimized processes from design and construction to ongoing supply chain management, operations and transport.
In addition to vast consulting services for the local chemical industry they directly provide substantial know-how in the construction of logistics centres and the design of outsourcing contracts. Transport services for bulk goods including decanting from maritime containers into bulk goods equipment are being realized and they manage both overseas long haul and short sea transport to end-user locations.
Boasting a newly-built, multi-customer terminal with multiple storage silos, a container tipping platform and larger warehouse space.
This advert is being advertised in collaboration with our recruitment partner MCHIR.
Packaging Operator (Bagging, Baling and Palletizing), Saudi Arabia – Ref: 1098832-5
To view our other job listings, click here