Our client is a world-leading provider of innovative air treatment, vacuum and compression system solutions as well as construction / mining equipment and power tool assembly systems. They currently have a new position available in their team for a Sales Representative in the Oil Free Air Division, preferably already based in the Eastern Cape, with previous experience in the selling of compressors and dryers. Though a tertiary qualification would be advantageous, the main focus would be on relevant experience in the sales of capital equipment and the proven ability to drive new business, nurture existing clients and on increasing the market share in your designated area.
Job description / core competencies:
- Sale of all oil free air division equipment and specially dedicated or assigned products
- Maintain and increase market share in appointed area
- Identify new business and applications
- To meet targets set out for designated area
- Promote company image, service, spares and sales
- Advise distributors and customers on latest products and technology trends
- Work as a team with Distributors, Product Manager, Sales Team, Logistics and Service
- To promote good customer relations
- To cover designated area effectively
- To conduct business within the company guidelines.
- To support sales through the effective provision of sales data including the timely recording of visits and action reports and analysis of sales performance against target
Country: South Africa
Location: Eastern Cape
Job Qualification & Experience:
- 3 years’ proven experience of selling capital equipment
- Previous compressor and dryer sales experience essential
- Experience in sales territory management
- Valid driver’s license
Knowledge / Educational requirements
- Technical degree or diploma or equivalent through experience
- Computer literate
- Good area/time management
- Good negotiating skills
- Good team player
- Good presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
A leading provider of innovative air treatment, vacuum and compression system solutions as well as construction & mining equipment and power tool assembly systems. The group has been in operation since the 1920’s and established in South Africa in the 1950’s. They have a strong presence throughout South Africa as they believe in being close to their customers, including satellite offices and a comprehensive dealer and distributor network which further solidifies their presence in South Africa.
This advert is being advertised in collaboration with our recruitment partners: Engineer Placements and MCHIR.