Our client is a leader in global technology with an extensive range of services including products, services and digital applications. They have a success rate with their customers, business partners and employees for over 150 years around the globe. This largest owned family business is currently sourcing a Mobility Workshop Manager.
Key internal relationships: Departmental Managers & SHEQ Manager.
Primary purpose: The purpose of this position is to implement and monitor global and local best operating practices within the Mobility Workshop environment covering both the Rail and the CV workshops. The sucessfull incumbent will need to initiate and drive continuous improvement projects, ensuring benefits are realised and KPI targets are met.
- To be the champion of the OPEX process and to ensure that the below target is met as a result.
- Develop effective maintenance and reporting measures to improve the OE of production equipment.
- In cooperation with the SHEQ manager and departmental managers, ensure the continuous improvement of the maintenance processes.
- Customer service – Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through efficient turnaround times, quality work and cost and identify opportunities to build or enhance relationships with clients.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through efficient turnaround times, quality workmanship and cost efficiency against agreed targets.
- Be responsible for ensuring, along with the Procurement Department, that inventory and kits required for the production floor is optimized. Assist procurement to implement new supplier management process to ensure on-time delivery performance of local and international suppliers.
Location : Boksburg, South Africa
Job Qualification & Experience:
- Qualified Fitter
- Preferably in possession of a Mechanical Engineering or similar qualification
- At least five years hands-on repair and service experience with company products
- MS Office competency including Excel (Intermediate) AutoCAD inventor experience
- Good communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Organised and methodical
This leader in its field employs almost 40,000 people, generates billions in sales, operates in about 50 countries around the world and is one of the biggest family-owned companies in Europe. They offer varied challenges and good opportunities to development in the dynamic environment of an internationally successful company in the field of hydro power.
This advert is being advertised in collaboration with our recruitment partner MCHIR.
Mobility Workshop Manager, Boksburg – Ref: 1150781
Mobility Workshop Manager
To view our other job listings, click here