Senior Position, reports to the COO. Great promotional prospects with this market leader in Southern Africa in the field of Process Control Instrumentation.
Strong succession plans in place for internal promotions to EXCO level. The company provides world-renowned, high-quality products, specialised training, engineering aftersales service, service level agreements and technical support. Has an excellent infrastructure and support system.
Responsible for all activities relating to the sales of pressure management equipment in automation control solutions. Responsible for the creation and maintenance of sustainable relationships through planned customer visits, technical product and sales presentations, daily opportunity follow-up, thorough understanding of customer requirements and development of leads for service and repair opportunities through engagement with the service departments.
Dynamic growth opportunities in joining the business now!
If you are technically astute with pressure release valves and safety release valves, and have no sales experience, then do still apply, that is if you want to pursue your career in sales.
Reports to: COO – Final Control Sales and Services.
Primary purpose: Responsible for the creation and maintenance of sustainable relationships through planned customer visits, technical product and sales presentations, daily opportunity follow-up, thorough understanding of customer requirements and development of leads for service and repair opportunities through engagement with the service departments.
Job description / core competencies:
- Pursue new customers
- Face to face consultative selling
- Maintain & update CRM tool with opportunities, activities & sales plans
- Execute defined sales strategies to win and meet sales budget
- Consult with internal support structures for engineering solutions to assist customers
- Gather data required for sizing and selection, refer to sales support and internal resources for solutions
- Present product presentations and demonstrations
- Daily follow up on quoted opportunities
- Provide win / loss reasons in customer relationship management system
- Provide effective after-sales service to customers
- Plan, lead and execute site walk downs and capture information accurately
- Actively promote company’s service and repair capability
- Maintain accurate records regarding customer’s planned shutdowns / outages / turnarounds
- Create and maintain relationships with new stakeholders
- Gather customer information to identify new opportunities
Travel requirements: Will be required to travel nationally
Location (country, city): Gauteng
Job Qualification & Experience:
- Grade 12
- Preferably with Mechanical Engineering experience
- N6 would be preferable
- Pressure relief valve knowledge
- Two years industry experience
- Process plant knowledge (advantageous)
- Driver’s license required
Knowledge, skills & abilities:
- MS Office Suite
- Customer service orientation
- Effective time management
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills
- Execute tasks effectively
- Analyse issues and solve problems
- Driven & self motivated
- Enthusiastically productive
- Produce and maintain effective business results
- Sharing functional expertise
- Maintain focus and self-control
- Maintaining effective relationships
- Self-directed learning approach
A Southern African, major player providing Process Control Instrumentation products of world-class standard. They also provide specialised training & engineering after sales service as well as service level agreements and technical support.
Their field devices and systems help businesses automate production, processing, and distribution in industries across the board.
This advert is being advertised in collaboration with our recruitment partner MCHIR.
Mechanical Valve Consultant – Pressure Management, Gauteng – Ref: 710238-15
Mechanical Valve Consultant
To view our other job listings, click here