We are sourcing a Mechanical Engineer with experience in the Bottling and Beverage Filling Industry for our client, a specialist provider of conveyor components, CNC manufacturing, injection moulding and other solutions to the food, beverage and packaging industries.
Overview: Works with the engineering team to design and draft packaging machinery/equipment, conveyors, bottling line automation and high-speed bottling equipment. This position will be designing new machinery, conveyors, bottling line automation and improve on existing machinery. The engineer will also be responsible for quality assurance of all machine parts, work very closely with machine builders/purchasing department to improve designs and efficiency of projects.
Location (country, city): South Africa, Lanseria
Job Qualification & Experience:
- 2D/3D drafting
- AutoDesk Inventor
- Ability to read and generate accurate mechanical drawings
- Communicate well with machine builders, engineering team and purchasing department
- Have knowledge of Bill of Materials and exploded view documentation
- Ability to precisely measure parts for quality assurance and capturing as-built parts
- Be a problem solver
- Have a mechanical mind to think of solutions to better design machinery
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and meet timelines
- Commitment to quality
- Highly organized
Specialist provider of conveyor components, CNC manufacturing, injection moulding and other solutions to the food, beverage and packaging industries.
This advert is being advertised in collaboration with our recruitment partner MCHIR.
Mechanical Design Engineer – Ref: 1102204-1
Mechanical Design Engineer
To view our other job listings, click here