Solutions for a changing world. “Voted among the top employers to work for and 100 of Germany’s Most Attractive Employers – Engineering student 2017”.
One of the world’s top suppliers with ambitious growth targets. They set the global standard for excellence in a wide array of disciplines. They devise solutions that turn change into opportunity.
Seeking a Finance Control Manager to manage the costing department in Boksburg, ensure sound financial controls, adherence to policies and accurate financial reporting as well as on site financial assistance.
Reports to:Executive Manager Controlling – Finance.
Primary purpose: To manage the costing department in Boksburg, ensure sound financial controls, adherence to policies and accurate financial reporting as well as on site financial assistance.
- Manage employee(s) directly reporting and provide leadership and guidance to the cost accountant;
- Prepare and submit inputs of manufacturing cost on RFQ’s;
- Liaise with Commercial clients in respect of RFQ’s;
- Ensure correct reporting of stock levels – quantities, cost and valuation;
- Ad hoc reporting and recommendations to the Head of Site Operations Boksburg and other role-players on financial matters;
- Procedural recommendation and operational requirements to ensure sufficient financial controls;
- Identify risks which relates to inventory and products which could have financial implications for the company;
- Liaise with internal and external auditors on request;
- Monthly reporting on all key financial information (stock, costing, costs, assets etc);
- Oversee the Boksburg yearly budget and forecasting processes;
- Oversee the Boksburg site compliance in respect on month-end and year-end procedures;
- Represent finance on the procurement committee on high value orders;
- Monitoring all work order deviations, closing and re scheduling thereof;
- Provide assistance on the ERP System functionality and controls on site;
- Key finance contact on site for all financial queries.
Country: South Africa
Location: Boksburg, Johannesburg
Job Qualification & Experience:
- B.Comm. / CIMA
- 5-10 Years Financial experience in a manufacturing environment, Cost accounting in a manufacturing environment, Ability to apply skills across a broad spectrum of financial disciplines (costing, accounting, asset management, etc.) People management. Multi-tasking
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Sound knowledge of Financial and Controlling principles
- Knowledgeable of IFRS accounting guidelines
- Sound communication skills as well as Interpersonal, facilitation and conflict management skills
- Computer literate and knowledge of ERP system
- Analytical, reasoning and problem solving skills
Solutions for a changing world. Our client operates internationally as a successful company. Last year, they were once again voted among the top employers by students in an Engineering Edition, and “Universum Top 100 Germany’s Most Attractive Employers – Engineering student 2017”.
One of the world’s top suppliers with ambitious growth targets. They set the global standard for excellence in a wide array of disciplines. They place great emphasis on mobility and security. They devise solutions that turn change into opportunity. With their technologies in the automotive and defence sectors they ensure these changes follow a safe and reliable path.
With subsidiaries in Europe, North America and Asia their focus is on Asia, the Middle East, South America, South Africa and African countries.
The group offers broad opportunities for development to anyone who wishes to face new challenges, and not only in traditional management careers. As a technology group, our client pays particular attention to the skills of technical specialists.
Seize the opportunity to play a key role with this exciting Global Leader. Work on cutting edge technology.
This advert is being advertised in collaboration with our recruitment partner MCHIR.
Manager Controlling – Finance, Boksburg, Johannesburg – Ref: 1066415-13
To view our other job listings, click here.