Seeking a qualified Maintenance Technician with 3 years of experience in performing repairs and maintenance on mobile and lifting equipment and at least 20 hours of training from recognized safety organizations. Requires basic English skills, ability to read technical drawings, basic computer skills and someone physically fit.
Company provides single-status relocation cost, company accommodation, transport to work and back, medical insurance, 3 meals per day, relaxation facilities, laundry, 30 days leave per year, one flight ticket per year, tax free.
Type: Contract (duration of contract: 5 years).
Reports to: Maintenance Supervisor.
Key internal relationships: Project Manager, Supervisors, QHSE Engineer.
Primary purpose: To perform repairs and maintenance on all mobile and lifting equipment.
Job description / core competencies:
- Carrying out preventive and corrective maintenance for all equipment.
- Attending to technical faults / complaints from the Operators.
- Ensuring timely completion of repairs / maintenance activities and the availability of equipment for all operational requirements.
- Maintaining records of all repairs / maintenance activities.
- Strictly complying with the relevant QA / HSE requirements.
- General House-keeping in all work area.
Country: Saudi Arabia
Job Qualification & Experience:
- Relevant technical course with certificate.
- At least 20 hours of training from recognized safety organizations.
- 3 years of experience in performing repairs and maintenance on similar types of equipment.
- Basic English skills.
- Ability to read technical drawings.
- Basic computer skills.
- Physically fit.
Subsidiary of a European goods handling specialist, offering a cost-effective and comprehensive package including optimized processes from design and construction to ongoing supply chain management, operations and transport.
In addition to vast consulting services for the local chemical industry they directly provide substantial know-how in the construction of logistics centres and the design of outsourcing contracts. Transport services for bulk goods including decanting from maritime containers into bulk goods equipment are being realized and they manage both overseas long haul and short sea transport to end-user locations.
Boasting a newly-built, multi-customer terminal with multiple storage silos, a container tipping platform and larger warehouse space.
This advert is being advertised in collaboration with our recruitment partner MCHIR.
Maintenance Technician for Mobile & Lifting Equipment – 5-year contract, Saudi Arabia – Ref: 1098832-10
To view our other job listings, click here