Seeking a technically-qualified (Electrical or Mechanical Engineering) Maintenance Supervisor with 10 years of experience working with vehicles and bagging equipment as well as part ordering experience. Requires a high level of interpersonal skills and flexibility and the ability to deal with multi-tasks / to handle competing priorities. Good time management, proven organizational skills.
Company provides single-status relocation cost, company accommodation, transport to work and back, medical insurance, 3 meals per day, relaxation facilities, laundry, 30 days leave per year, one flight ticket per year, tax free. Additional 25% housing allowance and 10% transport allowance may be offered.
Type: Contract (duration of contract: 5 years).
Reports to: Site Manager.
Primary purpose: To ensure all plant equipment and vehicles are maintained in a good condition and the documentation and planning there off.
Job description / core competencies:
- Maintenance of all rolling and bagging equipment required in the plant.
- Maintain Total Preventative Maintenance Program.
- Scheduling of planned maintenance on a daily basis.
- Ensuring parts availability and maintaining stock carry on critical parts and the identification there off. Maintaining a spare parts register.
- Informing management immediately of any risk on equipment.
- Planning of services for vehicles and carrying stock for it.
- Quick reaction on an unplanned breakdown strictly following agreed SHEQ parameters.
Note: The principal accountabilities listed above are an illustrative list and not an exhaustive list. Additional responsibilities may be added from time to time depending on organizational requirements.
Country: Saudi Arabia
Job Qualification & Experience:
- A technical qualification in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- 10 years of experience working with vehicles and bagging equipment.
- Part ordering experience.
- High level of:
- Interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility and ability to deal with Multi-tasks to handle competing priorities.
- Time management.
- Proven organizational skills.
- Customer Led Safety Training.
Subsidiary of a European goods handling specialist, offering a cost-effective and comprehensive package including optimized processes from design and construction to ongoing supply chain management, operations and transport.
In addition to vast consulting services for the local chemical industry they directly provide substantial know-how in the construction of logistics centres and the design of outsourcing contracts. Transport services for bulk goods including decanting from maritime containers into bulk goods equipment are being realized and they manage both overseas long haul and short sea transport to end-user locations.
Boasting a newly-built, multi-customer terminal with multiple storage silos, a container tipping platform and larger warehouse space.
This advert is being advertised in collaboration with our recruitment partner MCHIR.
Maintenance Supervisor (Rolling and Bagging Equipment), Saudi Arabia – Ref: 1098832-6
To view our other job listings, click here