Our client currently has an opportunity for a Logistics Coordinator/Finance Administrator from the FMCG industry with financial experience (proficient on Excel and Pastel, able to understand the accounting system) to be responsible for warehouse & procurement co-ordination activities.
The ideal incumbent will be a proactive self-starter with great problem-solving skills, able to self-manage. Moreover, you will need impeccable interpersonal skills to deal with suppliers and customers in a professional manner.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Coordinating all procurement-related functions in line with the business requirements:
- Sourcing and ordering of stock, raw materials, and packaging components.
- Inspecting quantity and quality of received goods.
- Supporting budget planning of logistical requirements.
- Coordinating all transport requirements for goods in and out.
- Ensuring all materials are sent to manufacturers.
- Handling all procurement and stock related queries with suppliers and customers.
- Managing relations with all transportation/shipping companies.
- Effective, timeous, and cost-effective sourcing of products.
- Supplier feedback.
- Coordinating and controlling all warehouse-related functions:
- Organising warehouse efficiently per product, brand, raw materials, stock in, stock out.
- Processing all sales orders received from the sales office.
- Regularly checking stock levels.
- Regularly checking expiry dates and managing redundant stock.
- Quality and quantity control and checking or orders prior to dispatch.
- Do all relevant printing of labels and waybills.
- Coordinating stock levels with orders received, ensuring no stock outs.
- Ensuring accurate financial control measures are in place:
- Providing regular stock take information to the finance department.
- Controlling all shipping waybills, checking all procurement, and purchasing invoices.
- Compiling and reconciling monthly creditors list and sending for payment.
- Accuracy of financial recons and reporting.
Location: Alrode, Gauteng
Job Qualification & Experience:
At least 5 years working experience within the FMCG industry
Grade 12, tertiary qualification will be advantageous
Pastel, MS Office (especially Excel)
Our client – an established pharmaceutical company that has been in operation for well over a decade – manufactures, markets, imports and distributes a range of respiratory and skin care products, health supplements and self-monitoring home care devices to the retail/wholesale markets as well as independent pharmacies, the baby sector, and the professional market.
This advert is being advertised in collaboration with our recruitment partner MCHIR.
Logistics Coordinator / Finance Administrator (FMCG) – Alrode – Ref: 696241-89
Logistics Coordinator / Finance Administrator
To view our other job listings, click her