Our client is a leader in the banking industry and focusses on growing, motivating and encouraging their employees to their full potential. They currently have an opportunity for a Learning Administrator Coordinator that will be responsible for providing support to the L&D (Learning and Development) Functional/Geographical Area on all learning solutions, supporting operational effectiveness of the respective Learning Function through cost effective integration of People, Process and Systems.
The successful candidate will have the ability to create, maintain and update all relevant learning schedules on the LMS (Learning Management System), maintain the learning intervention course catalogue, facilitate learning intervention registrations and complete associated learning intervention logistics and course / employee evaluations and will continually seek ways to improve training delivery efficiency and commercial optimisation of L&D team function.
Type: 12-Month Fixed-Term Contract
Primary purpose: The Programme Management Office Learning Lead currently supports all HC courses presented by the COE’s. The current Administrator / Coordinator is doing the administration and coordination of both classroom and online courses.
Job description / core competencies:
- Co-ordinate and manage the administration of all learning solutions offered by the L&D teams.
- Create, maintain and update all relevant learning schedules on the LMS (Learning Management System).
- Manage bookings and cancellations on the LMS.
- Communicate changes to booking and cancellations on the LMS.
- Learner Experience and Application Support.
- Proactively support Learning Partner/ Learning Solution consultants in promoting, marketing and activating training solutions.
- Provide telephonic support to delegates on all training administrative and logistical issues.
- Co-ordinate and resolve training related queries from various stakeholders and provide relevant information or solutions to issues.
- Ensure all OHS requirements are met in learning venues by either briefing facilitator or addressing delegates directly.
- Continuously look for opportunities to innovate learning delivery and solutions using technology and relevant learning content and tools.
- Ensure that all schedules on the LMS is up-to-date and accurate, within the stipulated timeframes, as required by governance reporting.
- Learning Solutions Activation.
- Work closely with the Learning Partner and Learning Solution Consultants on ways of increasing uptake and usage of the learning solutions.
- Generate communication material and innovative options to enhance learning solution adoption and uptake.
- Communicate, market and share relevant content with delegates.
- Work closely with the Learning Partner and Learning Solution consultants to jointly curate and find appropriate internal and external digital content to support learning solutions.
- Generate relevant reports and data insights on digital library usage.
Assurance and reporting:
- Based on a review of course feedback, highlight to the Learning Partner/ Learning Solution consultant if there are redundant courses or if learning participants indicate issues in the course feedback, within an agreed SLA and timeframe.
- Ensure that training delivery is delivered as per the Bank’s standards and escalate issues to learning partner if necessary, early and timeously.
- Maintain and update accurate records on the LMS for all training experiences and all delegates.
- Ensure all training course information is accurate and timeously updated across all websites, intranets and LMS, within the agreed SLA and timelines.
- Ensure appropriate storage of all training records and documentation, as legislatively required.
Competitive advantage and sustainability:
- Budget and required financial variance reporting is provided.
- Continually seek ways to improve training delivery efficiency and commercial optimisation of L&D team function.
Job Qualification & Experience:
3-4 years’ experience in learning administration and exposure to learning coordination.
Be proficient in clear knowledge and application of the concept.
This advert is being advertised in collaboration with our recruitment partner MCHIR.
Learning Administrator Coordinator, Programme Management Office (12-Month Fixed-Term Contract) – Johannesburg – Ref: 1155040-3
Learning Administrator Coordinator
To view our other job listings, click here.