We are looking for local Land Surveyors for a leader in the construction industry that has knowledge of Total Station and are able to use GPS and coordinates to plot data with at least 10 years of experience.
Job description / core competencies:
- Knowledge on alignment and verticality of buildings and vertical checks of buildings with Total Station.
- Analising data using geographic information systems (GIS) and drawing charts using computer-aided design (CAD).
- Monitoring changes in the land during the construction process.
- Writing reports and sharing crucial information with colleagues and clients.
- Producing maps using GPS, surveying instruments, digital images and satellite photographs.
- Ability to be either in Abuja or Lagos.
Location (country, city): Abuja / Lagos, Nigeria
Job Qualification & Experience:
Minimum experience of 10 years
Must be able to use AutoCad, Total Station, GPS Total Station and Manual Total Station, Excel to set coordinates and to prepare site plans with coordinate/master points.
A leading building and civil engineering contracting firm which has been operating in Nigeria since the 1930’s.
This advert is being advertised in collaboration with our recruitment partner MCHIR.
Land Surveyors – Abuja / Lagos, Nigeria – Ref: 1158007-1
To view our other job listings, click here