Strong engineering professional with a Bachelor of Engineering (BEng) (preference mechanical) that can work in a highly pressurized, fast-past environment. The organization is led by a dynamic, innovative CEO and is seen as part of the owner’s team that has world-class facilities.
To report into the Project Manager, responsible for multiple small to medium-sized projects (both greenfield and brownfield projects) in an EPC/M environment.
Primary purpose: As a Project Engineer you will be involved in the design, site construction and commissioning for complete rebuilds.
– Drafting of Scopes of Work.
– Preparing procurement packages, tender adjudications.
– Drafting of technical specifications for equipment fabrication.
– Drawing of installation specifications.
– Site technical support for fabrication, passivation, and hydrostatic pressure tests.
– Drawing redlining and forming part of system equipment design reviews.
– Providing construction site technical support, resolving technical queries, and identifying productivity improvement gaps.
– Resolving equipment fabrication technical queries.
– Performing quality assurance for critical equipment manufacturing and installation.
– Drafting commissioning procedures according to MHaSA and commissioning.
– Drawing reconditioning method statements and QCP’s for mechanical equipment (operating pressure up to 16 MPa).
Location (country, city): Limpopo and North West Province
Job Qualification & Experience:
Strong engineering professional with a Bachelor of Engineering (BEng).
3 to 5 years’ working experience for a contractor or EPC/M company for a mining project.
Our client has a number of rebuild work contracts lined up for this year, with emphasis on project safety, on-time, within-budget delivery and to the required quality and standards. They have successfully managed and constructed small, medium and large projects in both Greenfield and Brownfield environments (established in the 1980’s).
Company with good moral values and standards going through a new growth phase due to exceptional service delivery and major project achievement award.
Creates environments where their greatest assets – people – are called, equipped and inspired to be their best, to join hands and collectively drive their purpose: Aim for excellence, service their clients and give back to their families and communities. Thus: the positive impact with a lasting impression of excellence.
Projects: from minor capital projects to major expansion process projects in the mining environment with a special focus on metal furnaces.
Have in-house knowledge to design and execute projects for processing and maintaining facilities from initial treatment of mined ore to the production of a saleable product.
This advert is being advertised in collaboration with our recruitment partner MCHIR.
Junior Project Engineer (Brownfields Mining Project), Limpopo and North West Province – Ref: 611157-43
Junior Project Engineer
To view our other job listings, click her