If you have a B.Eng/B.Tech Chemical or Metallurgical Engineering, and (as an added advantage) experience in thickening, filtration and separation equipment, then this might be the job for you. Send your CV and help ensure laboratory and pilot plant testing is completed to process engineering procedures.
Job description / core competencies:
2. Ensure all test equipment is in working order and calibrated before use.
3. Control and maintain laboratory and pilot plant equipment.
4. Assist with assembly and testing of pilot plants before campaigns are commenced.
5. Compile laboratory and pilot plant test reports for approval by the HOD.
6. Assist with process engineering calculations, equipment sizing and selection.
7. Assist with flowsheet and P&IDS development.
8. Assist with equipment check lists, punch lists, completion certificates and commissioning of the company’s equipment/plant at client’s sites.
9. Assist with compiling commissioning reports for approval by the HOD.
10. Assist with recording changes to designs and drawings for as-built documentation
11. Ensure all necessary safety measures are in place before applying power to any equipment in the company’s laboratory, warehouse or on site
Location (country, city): Modderfontein, Gauteng
Job Qualification & Experience:
Qualification: B.Eng/B.Tech Chemical or Metallurgical Engineer
Experience: 0 – 2 years (would also look at more experienced persons)
Metallurgical Process Equipment
Experience in thickening, filtration and separation equipment will be advantageous
Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and AutoCAD experience preferred
Specialists in thickeners, belt filters, separation equipment
This advert is being advertised in collaboration with our recruitment partner MCHIR.
Junior Process Engineer, Modderfontein – Ref: 1026839-155
To view our other job listings, click here