Type: 6-month contract
Job description / core competencies:
- Basic Evaluation of client enquiries to develop Roytec IP to allow accurate and competent equipment selection.
- Develop skills to Identify and document activities and undertake necessary steps to meet the proposal submission requirements.
- Read specifications and recommend equipment selection for approval by Regional sales Manager.
- Assist to generate equipment/plant general arrangement drawings, in accordance with the clients RFQ
- Liaise with and assist with Laboratory and Pilot plant scale testwork
- Participate in the achievement of the company’s sales objectives
- Enquiry handling and tender planning
- Develop and maintain customer relationships
- Equipment sizing and selection
- Attend proposals related site inspections where required
- Review process flowsheets and P&ID’s
- Request equipment costing from costing engineer or equipment licensor and complete margin analysis
- Tender preparation and submission
- Clarify technical and commercial queries received from customer
- Provide tender feedback to Proposal Administrator using MS Quickstep
- Tender follow-up with customers to provide reliable sales forecast updates using MS Quickstep
- Negotiate tender through to order placement
- Co-ordinate handover documentation preparation and presentation to the contracts department
- Maintain records and filing
- Develop cost optimized proposition to create customer value
- Assistance with the proposal’s standardization process
Location (country, city): Longmeadow Business Park / JHB
Job Qualification & Experience:
Qualification – ND chemical or extractive metallurgist
Experience – 0 – 1 years
Laboratory testing work, cleaning lab, prepating samples, very junior, could be busy with qualification and looking for P1 / P2 or have a little experience and need a new contract
Specialists in Thickeners, belt filters, separation equipment.
This advert is being advertised in collaboration with our recruitment partner MCHIR.
Junior Chemical / Lab Technician, 6-month contract – Longmeadow Business Park, JHB – Ref: 1026839-160
To view our other job listings, click here