As the Head I.T. you will provide strategic direction for the Information Technology Department. In this role you will be concerned with coordinating, planning, and leading computer-related activities in the organization. Your help in determining the I.T. needs is critical and your responsibility for implementing computer systems to fulfil the organization’s information systems requirements.
You will pinpoint relevant technologies and products, make them accessible, and be able to assimilate them into existing or new products and solutions. You will play a crucial role in the strategy development process, in the technological and strategic due diligence for Merger and Acquisition activities, brand communications, and in maintaining external networks in research and development.
In this role you will maintain an agile, start-up-like culture of innovation in the research and development function and processes, which will ensure the organisation is able to maintain a strong, industry leading I.T. portfolio
You are an ideal candidate if:
- You have a relevant BSc in Information Systems/Computer Science.
- You have 10 + years of I.T. experience. 5 years management experience in the I.T. field.
- You have excellent admin skills and are familiar with ITGC and IFRC requirements.
- You have excellent knowledge of trends in technology.
- You have a solid understanding of the general Microsoft stack, ADDS, WSUS, Exchange, MSSQL, & SharePoint.
- Proficient with Linux, HTML, PHP and MySQL
- You are familiar with SYSPRO ERP & Mimecast
A globally respected, South African based company that specialises in Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing and is consistently at a leading position of developments in modern electronic technology.
This advert is being advertised in collaboration with our recruitment partner MCHIR.
IT Manager, Electronic Manufacturing – Alberton, Gauteng – Ref: 1192210-19
To view our other job listings, click here